|“The Zo What? Show” <– Current & Past Show Videos with Show Details and Links to stream / download the Audio|
Zo’s Recommended Reading List – grouped by show and updated after every show.
At the beginning of each Zo? What Morning Show, Zo introduces us to a list of books he has read and recommends for our education and learning. Zo also recommends reading both sides of a topic. These books are to help us gain a better understanding of the world around us and learn more about ourselves by going deeper within ourselves.
|Zo Williams self-authored books|
|Dr. Mark Goulston’s self-authored books|
|Zo What? Morning Show – December 18, 2012|
Zo’s cousin Herb Simmons from How to get the Man of Your Dreams ratchet relationship expert Six speaks on how a woman can keep a man, the culture of violence in America
Download: MediaFire or HulkShare
- Freedom, Love and Action by Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Ghettonation: A Journey Into the Land of Bling and Home of the Shameless by Cora Daniels
- The ABCs of Gold Investing: How to Protect and Build Your Wealth with Gold by Michael Kosares
- The Illuminati Papers by Robert Anton Wilson
- The Origin of Language: Tracing the Evolution of the Mother Tongue
- God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything by Christopher Hitchens
- The Age of Spiritual Machines: When Computers Exceed Human Intelligence by Ray Kurzweil
|Zo What? Morning Show – December 11, 2012|
Why empathy is important, former NBA player Juaquin Hawkins calls in to plug his toy drive, Psychic Medium Renee Richards gives free readings to callers and staff.
- Power vs. Force: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior
- The Re-Assassination of Malcolm X by Firpo Carr
|Zo What? Morning Show – November 27, 2012|
Peace Summit: Middle East conflict and resolution, black people saving themselves and Hot Topics.
- Germany’s Black Holocaust, 1890-1945: The Untold Truth! by Firpo W. Carr
- The Legal Matrix by Judge William Dawson
- Cheaters Prosper – How Infidelity Will Save The Modern Marriage
|Zo What? Morning Show – November 20, 2012|
Zo reflects on the end of his Voice of Reason Show’ on Foxxhole, guest Corey Holcomb sits in to discuss Male vs. Female toxicity in relationships.
- The God Genes Decoded Volume I (Secrets of the universe revealed in the anatomy and evolution of consciousness in ancient Egyptian cosmology, Volume I) by R.A. Waldron
|Zo What? Morning Show – September 4, 2012|
R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan, should the privilege of driving be taken away from the elderly?, Pastor who passed HIV to women in his church, black people’s obsession with excessively priced sneakers, and interracial dating.
- Lazy-Ass Nig!! Not My Truth!!! Thee Truth!!! by McKinley M. Robinso
- The Development of Seership: The Science of Knowing the Future; Hindoo and Oriental Methods by Swami Vishita
- Why Spanking Doesn’t Work: Stopping This Bad Habit and Getting the Upper Hand on Effective Discipline by Michael Marshall PhD
- How to Manage Your Dick: Redirect Sexual Energy and Discover Your More Spiritually Enlightened, Evolved Self
- Unfaithful: Hope and Healing After Infidelity by Gary Shriver
- The Way of the Superior Man: A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work, and Sexual Desire by David Deida
- The Art Of Mackin’-10 Year Anniversary Edition
- Black Men v. White Men; the Black Woman’s Choice by Cicely J
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future by Daniel Pink