|Health News from Around the Web|
|Contributions by Debbie Brabo|
by Debbie Brabo | June 17, 2013 Dr. Neal Barnard
Clinical researcher and author Neal Barnard, M.D., is one of America’s leading advocates for health, nutrition, and higher standards in research. As the principal investigator of several human clinical research trials, whose results are published in peer-reviewed medical and scientific journals, Dr. Barnard has examined key issues in health and nutrition.
- Is the founder and president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM).
- Recently on Ellen and the video is located on his website.
- There are many informative videos and articles.
- He provides information on the very current health and nutrition issues.
June 9, 2013 | Dr. Michael Greger
He has been around the nutritional community for quite some time, however, I recently discovered him — Dr. Michael Greger. His website http://nutritionfacts.org/ is full of wonderful information on every nutritional and health subject you can imagine.
- He has a daily 2 minute video on different topics each day.
- There is a newsletter you can subscribe.
- I suggest watching his video “uprooting the leading causes of death” at http://nutritionfacts.org/
video/uprooting-the-leading- causes-of-death/ It is absolutely fabulous and talks about how diet changes can help you avoid most of these life taking diseases.